Independent Contractors Needed - Cabinet Installation Position Opening
For more than 39 years Woodcraft Specialties has built a reputation on delivering the finest custom handcrafted products and unparalleled service to our clients. Whether it may be in cabinetry, furniture, moldings and any other wood project. Our team is dedicated to serving our customers, transforming spaces, and enhancing homes in the Wausau region. And as we move forward, we’re passionate about continuing to do all that and more.
We are currently looking for independent contractors or skilled candidates to install reface and custom cabinetry.
The primary responsibilities will be to lead the installation team with cabinetry installation in residential and potentially commercial settings. Candidate will be expected to install cabinets, moldings, countertops, wood case work, and be able to load/unload materials or tools on job sites.
The focus is installing cabinetry in a safe, high quality and productive manner. The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate a commitment to customer satisfaction and be able to communicate what is necessary in a genuinely friendly and professional fashion.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications for Cabinet Installer:
· 1 year minimum of manufacturing, labor, construction or similar experience is needed.
· Experience in installing cabinetry or wood working is needed.
· Necessary skills of handling tools such as; drills, hand saws, table saws, nail guns and glue & clamps to assemble various items.
· Reading & understanding cabinet drawings/plans of how cabinets will be displayed in the customers home.
· Must have good measuring skills and be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
· In fair-to-excellent physical condition.
· Able to work under deadlines and have good communication skills.
· This individual must be able to work independently as well as in a group.
· Positive attitude, eager to learn, dependable, trustworthy and willing to ask questions.
· Having the ability to have good quality control & utilizing safety measures at all times- following good risk management while on the job.
· Driver’s license with clean record.
Hours for Lead Cabinet Installer: 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday from 07:00-3:30. Overtime does happen, depending on our deadlines. Typically, overtime will stay within an hour at a time.
Woodcraft’s Pay & Benefits: Our specialized Woodcraft team is small, so you are valued in our company! We stay very busy, so we expect you to work hard- while being diligent & paying attention to detail. We offer a casual atmosphere with various company outings throughout the year.
· We offer strong-competitive pay
· 1.5 Rate for Overtime
· Medical benefits after probationary period
· Paid Vacation that grows with longevity
· Paid Holidays
· 401K company matching
* Please send your information and resume to my email: email@example.com
If you’re ready for a satisfying career and providing outstanding service to our valued customers, then we will be looking forward to connecting with you.